INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “How We Use Your Information”.
- Information you provide prior to and during any registration process, such as your email address, name, company name, phone number, geographic location and industry, when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services.
- Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:IP address, browser type and version, geographic location, pages you view, how you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services, when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services, metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens), issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance, any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services. This data is stored in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services;
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support;
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services or market third party products and services, or target prospective customers with our products or services (our use of your information, marketing, and targeting activities are performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Personal information shared with us by you when you email us will solely be used by us to communicate with you, answer any of your questions, present our offer and provide the Services to you. Your personal information will be collected and stored on an offline database and will not be shared with any third party.
Payment information that you provide to uswill only be used to facilitate payment for our services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
As further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
- our partners;
- third party service providers and vendors;
- in connection with a sale, merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization;
- authorized users within your organization; and
- for legal reasons.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND VENDORS
Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you (for example, providing you with customer service, fraud detection and deterrence and providing us with information technology and storage services) or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities (including providing us with analytic information and search engine optimization services). We use the analytics services of Google Analytics and search engine optimization services or Google Console Search. Our contracts with such third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared.
If you purchase a product or service from a third party through one of our brands, we will pass your personal information to such third party in order for them to fulfill your order.
We also share non-personal information with certain third parties, including the media, industry observers, marketing and advertising partners, vendors, customers, potential customers or partners. For example, we disclose mobile search trends or the number of users that have clicked on our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or other similar sale transaction, your information will be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
Lastly, if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
- violating our terms and conditions of use;
- causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or
- violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law.
This disclosure can include transferring your information to the U.S. and other countries outside the European Economic Area. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, it is our policy to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties in connection with a subpoena.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
If you believe there has been any unauthorized access or use of your information, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOICE/OPT-OUT (MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US, EMAIL, PHONE, COOKIES)
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by emailing us at email@example.com. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information), and your account(s) for Inquise services are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. You must cancel your account(s) for Inquise Services, as applicable, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications. To cancel your Inquise account(s), please follow the instructions found in the terms of service for the applicable Inquise service. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
Read more information about Cookies Policy.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the date on which you terminate your use of the Services, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
Where the GDPR applies, in certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.In order to obtain information and access to data held by you, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases of our contract with you or with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
- we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent;
- we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
- you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or
- you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING TO STORAGE ONLY
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in the following circumstances:
- You believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether the data is accurate;
- We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to simply restrict the use of that data;
- We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
In order for us to provide the Services to you, your personal information will be transferred to, and stored at/processed in a secure offline database.We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Inquise, a U.S. entity, is the administrator of your data. However, where users are EU residents, for transfers of personal information within Inquise or for transfers of data to third parties, such transfers will either (i) be under the Commission’s model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries (i.e., the standard contractual clauses), pursuant to Decision 2004/915/EC and 2010/87/EU; or (ii) rely on the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at Inquise to obtain a copy of the data transfer agreement or more information regarding the relevant safeguard we put in place. The Data Protection Officer may be reached at email@example.com.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to deal with your request.
DISPLAYAND WEB BROWSERS 960px Grid
The Services are built without Responsive Web Design (RWD) technology, to provide full information and optimal display. Our webpages will be displayed in a web browser format on any mobile devices.
We have built our website according to good, generally accepted programming practices, with the application of techniques that are minimally invasive from the perspective of receiving content. The website is not created according to Responsive Web Design technology, and this is a purposeful measure compliant with the SQR SearchQuality Rating policy issued by Google. We wish to provide a working website for our visitors as quickly as possible. We do not prefer using complex and complicated JS scripts that put load on the browser.
We do not support outdated and legacy internet browsers
In certain cases, this may cause certain limitations or problems with proper display of pages in internet browsers not updated to their latest versions. In order to ensure proper display of our website and complete security, we recommend updating your browser regularly.
Update your browser:
For technical reasons for which we are not responsible, we do not guarantee that pages on our website will be displayed correctly in internet browsers running in beta or test versions.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES