|INFORMATION DESIRED at the Wolves Summit in Warsaw|
|Get to know INFORMATION DESIRED in 7 minutes|
It was Sunday afternoon. The phone rang at the house of Bogumił Bronowicz – one of the most experienced INFORMATION DESIRED experts. He picked up, naturally. Although he had every right not to do so. After all, it was Sunday, time for the family. Bogumił knew who was calling – one of his clients: Mr. Grzegorz from the Solid Garage company. It is an auto repair shop that has been our client for years.
- Over these years we have worked out such a level of mutual trust between one another that he felt free to call me on Sunday –Bogumiłsays. What was so important for him to make the call on a day off?
- I picked up and this is what he told me: “Mr. Bogumił, I’ve got a car at my shop, bought by a certain customer, an older person who spent most of his savings on it. But the car is a wreck”. In a nutshell, the old man fell victim to a dishonest salesman. Mr. Grzegorz asked if it would be okay to share this story with others, the readers of his website. I immediately affirmed –Bogumiłsays.
He wasted no time. He immediately got into his car, and together with Mr. Gregorz from Solid Garage, drove to the auto repair shop and recorded a short video interview, an expert talk about what hidden defects this car had, what are the consequences of driving such a car, and at the same time, what can be recommended for a buyer that has been cheated in such a situation.
- Without hesitation, Mr. Grzegorz said that he recommended taking the car back for a refund, and moreover, he declared that he would be happy to act as an expert witness in any potential dispute. Free of charge, of course – Bogumił recounts. – When making this decision, our client was disturbed that someone could treat an elderly person in this way; his actions were an expression of pure human sensitivity – he adds.
By informing us about the situation and recording a video about his story, Mr. Gregorz simply wanted to warn others against dishonest dealers. Nothing more. And this wasn’t action calculated to achieve some result. But it turns out that publishing this story really worked out for him.
- After publishing this video and an article on our client’s website, this information became very desired, because within a short period of time, a large number of customers interested in pre-purchase inspection came to his auto repair shop – Bogumił emphasizes. That’s how the Internet works – he adds.
- When I have the opportunity to talk to our editors at training seminars I passionately repeat that Information Desired doesn’t have to concern purely technical issues. It may also touch upon ethical business issues – the INFORMATION DESIRED expert sums up. The story of Solid Garage is an excellent example of this.