|Unicorns! Unicorns are everywhere! Is this a sign?|
|Get to know INFORMATION DESIRED in 7 minutes|
INFORMATION DESIRED doesn’t deal with ad campaigns that only affect a consumer for a moment. Our goal is to create long-term interest in a business owner's services online. The money we invest brings the business owner profit that is 10, 50 or even 100 times higher than the costs. And we cover the costs. The business owner doesn't have to pay anything if he doesn’t think it’s worth it. He only takes the profit.
We write a lot about what cooperation with INFORMATION DESIRED is based on when a business owner becomes our investee. We write a lot about what INFORMATION DESIRED’s philosophy of action is based on and how we work with our investees. But we thought that we would like to show you all this with a specific example. See how a website is built from scratch.
Two weeks have passed since we announced our contest, with $10,000 up for grabs. And nothing. Our telephones are quiet, our e-mail inbox isn't overflowing, and all’s quiet on Facebook, where we announced this contest. This really puts us in a good mood, and not just because those $10,000 are still snug in our pocket.
Where do these clients come from? After all, they don’t grow on trees. We don’t dig them up from under the earth. If we say that our activities bring throngs of new clients to an Investee that means that we pull these clients from out of the market. Because they are already present on this market. The question is, who will “rake them in” from the pool – you or your competition? INFORMATION DESIRED will give you the biggest piece of the pie.
Have you noticed? Once again, we have changed for you. For you, or maybe more for those who are visiting the INFORMATION DESIRED website for the first time. All of this is so that it is even easier to understand what INFORMATION DESIRED does. Without reading long essays but rather at a first glance.
It was Sunday afternoon. The phone rang at the house of Bogumił Bronowicz – one of the most experienced INFORMATION DESIRED experts. He picked up, naturally. Although he had every right not to do so. After all, it was Sunday, time for the family. Bogumił knew who was calling – one of his clients: Mr. Grzegorz from the Solid Garage company. It is an auto repair shop that has been our client for years.
- Over these years we have worked out such a level of mutual trust between one another that he felt free to call me on Sunday –Bogumiłsays. What was so important for him to make the call on a day off?
- I picked up and this is what he told me: “Mr. Bogumił, I’ve got a car at my shop, bought by a certain customer, an older person who spent most of his savings on it. But the car is a wreck”. In a nutshell, the old man fell victim to a dishonest salesman. Mr. Grzegorz asked if it would be okay to share this story with others, the readers of his website. I immediately affirmed –Bogumiłsays.
He wasted no time. He immediately got into his car, and together with Mr. Gregorz from Solid Garage, drove to the auto repair shop and recorded a short video interview, an expert talk about what hidden defects this car had, what are the consequences of driving such a car, and at the same time, what can be recommended for a buyer that has been cheated in such a situation.
- Without hesitation, Mr. Grzegorz said that he recommended taking the car back for a refund, and moreover, he declared that he would be happy to act as an expert witness in any potential dispute. Free of charge, of course – Bogumił recounts. – When making this decision, our client was disturbed that someone could treat an elderly person in this way; his actions were an expression of pure human sensitivity – he adds.
By informing us about the situation and recording a video about his story, Mr. Gregorz simply wanted to warn others against dishonest dealers. Nothing more. And this wasn’t action calculated to achieve some result. But it turns out that publishing this story really worked out for him.
- After publishing this video and an article on our client’s website, this information became very desired, because within a short period of time, a large number of customers interested in pre-purchase inspection came to his auto repair shop – Bogumił emphasizes. That’s how the Internet works – he adds.
- When I have the opportunity to talk to our editors at training seminars I passionately repeat that Information Desired doesn’t have to concern purely technical issues. It may also touch upon ethical business issues – the INFORMATION DESIRED expert sums up. The story of Solid Garage is an excellent example of this.