|We are filming a loooot of new videos for our new co-workers|
|The Internet got worse as a tool for business owners|
We are Polish but we registered our company in the United States, in Silicon Valley. People often ask us - why? If a company is doing something extraordinary on a global scale, something whose reach might cover a large part of the Earth and there's no competition at the moment, then really, there is no other way than to set up in Silicon Valley – is what Tom Kuzak, creator of INFORMATION DESIRED, believes. But there's still something else.
You often wonder at us. Like at how INFORMATION DESIRED doesn't take money “in advance”, and really, you don’t have to pay us at all. Or at how we do things, but we don’t sell anything and you can’t order anything from us. And that... The list goes on. Tom Kuzak, the creator of INFORMATION DESIRED decided to collect all of these things that you can’t wrap your head around and talk about them.
The first year of your website’s existence is very hard work. INFORMATION DESIRED takes full responsibility for it. We also invest funds in getting the project off the ground. What’s next? After that, the success that was achieved together with the client must only be maintained. You can do it yourself, without INFORMATION DESIRED’s involvement, or you can ask us for help. That depends only on you.
This question always comes up. And that's good. But we at INFORMATION DESIRED have a certain problem with it. Because it's actually two questions in one: “how much does it cost” and “how much do I have to risk”. Many companies have the same answer to both of these questions. But not us. Everything is different with us.
It was Sunday afternoon. The phone rang at the house of Bogumił Bronowicz – one of the most experienced INFORMATION DESIRED experts. He picked up, naturally. Although he had every right not to do so. After all, it was Sunday, time for the family. Bogumił knew who was calling – one of his clients: Mr. Grzegorz from the Solid Garage company. It is an auto repair shop that has been our client for years.
- Over these years we have worked out such a level of mutual trust between one another that he felt free to call me on Sunday –Bogumiłsays. What was so important for him to make the call on a day off?
- I picked up and this is what he told me: “Mr. Bogumił, I’ve got a car at my shop, bought by a certain customer, an older person who spent most of his savings on it. But the car is a wreck”. In a nutshell, the old man fell victim to a dishonest salesman. Mr. Grzegorz asked if it would be okay to share this story with others, the readers of his website. I immediately affirmed –Bogumiłsays.
He wasted no time. He immediately got into his car, and together with Mr. Gregorz from Solid Garage, drove to the auto repair shop and recorded a short video interview, an expert talk about what hidden defects this car had, what are the consequences of driving such a car, and at the same time, what can be recommended for a buyer that has been cheated in such a situation.
- Without hesitation, Mr. Grzegorz said that he recommended taking the car back for a refund, and moreover, he declared that he would be happy to act as an expert witness in any potential dispute. Free of charge, of course – Bogumił recounts. – When making this decision, our client was disturbed that someone could treat an elderly person in this way; his actions were an expression of pure human sensitivity – he adds.
By informing us about the situation and recording a video about his story, Mr. Gregorz simply wanted to warn others against dishonest dealers. Nothing more. And this wasn’t action calculated to achieve some result. But it turns out that publishing this story really worked out for him.
- After publishing this video and an article on our client’s website, this information became very desired, because within a short period of time, a large number of customers interested in pre-purchase inspection came to his auto repair shop – Bogumił emphasizes. That’s how the Internet works – he adds.
- When I have the opportunity to talk to our editors at training seminars I passionately repeat that Information Desired doesn’t have to concern purely technical issues. It may also touch upon ethical business issues – the INFORMATION DESIRED expert sums up. The story of Solid Garage is an excellent example of this.