|Unicorns! Unicorns are everywhere! Is this a sign?|
|Get to know INFORMATION DESIRED in 7 minutes|
INFORMATION DESIRED doesn’t deal with ad campaigns that only affect a consumer for a moment. Our goal is to create long-term interest in a business owner's services online. The money we invest brings the business owner profit that is 10, 50 or even 100 times higher than the costs. And we cover the costs. The business owner doesn't have to pay anything if he doesn’t think it’s worth it. He only takes the profit.
We write a lot about what cooperation with INFORMATION DESIRED is based on when a business owner becomes our investee. We write a lot about what INFORMATION DESIRED’s philosophy of action is based on and how we work with our investees. But we thought that we would like to show you all this with a specific example. See how a website is built from scratch.
Two weeks have passed since we announced our contest, with $10,000 up for grabs. And nothing. Our telephones are quiet, our e-mail inbox isn't overflowing, and all’s quiet on Facebook, where we announced this contest. This really puts us in a good mood, and not just because those $10,000 are still snug in our pocket.
Where do these clients come from? After all, they don’t grow on trees. We don’t dig them up from under the earth. If we say that our activities bring throngs of new clients to an Investee that means that we pull these clients from out of the market. Because they are already present on this market. The question is, who will “rake them in” from the pool – you or your competition? INFORMATION DESIRED will give you the biggest piece of the pie.
Have you noticed? Once again, we have changed for you. For you, or maybe more for those who are visiting the INFORMATION DESIRED website for the first time. All of this is so that it is even easier to understand what INFORMATION DESIRED does. Without reading long essays but rather at a first glance.
We are Polish but we registered our company in the United States, in Silicon Valley. People often ask us - why? If a company is doing something extraordinary on a global scale, something whose reach might cover a large part of the Earth and there's no competition at the moment, then really, there is no other way than to set up in Silicon Valley – is what Tom Kuzak, creator of INFORMATION DESIRED, believes. But there's still something else.
- Silicon Valley is the technological center of the world. It's where Facebook, Google, Amazon and SpaceX have their headquarters, the largest and most well-known companies concerned with new technologies – says Tom Kuzak, creator of INFORMATION DESIRED.
Is he really being so grandiose as to say that his company is just as big a giant on the market? Of course not. Not yet, anyway ;) But similarly as the aforementioned molochs, INFORMATION DESIRED is disruptive. Our business model disrupts the global online marketing industry and it has the potential to change the rules of the game and bring about a revolution that will put the Client first again, the Business Owner who wants to acquire new customers over the Internet.
- If a company is doing something extraordinary on a global scale, something whose reach might cover a large part of the Earth, and there's no competition at the moment, then really, there is no other way than to set up in Silicon Valley – is what Tom Kuzak believes.
– First of all, it's about getting verified by the market, analysts, potential investors, and very demanding clients as soon as possible. Appearing and operating in Silicon Valley is a kind of test for an entrepreneur: to what extent can their concept have global reach and how valuable is it? – Tom explains.
- Secondly, Silicon Valley is the gate to the American market – the largest market in the world, the market with the most demanding clients, with hundreds of thousands of companies around the world trying to curry their favor – he adds.
To found a company in Silicon Valley is not easy at all. Because it's not only a matter of the money required to create a company's headquarters there, pay salesmen or obtain valuable contracts. So it is all the more uplifting for us that INFORMATION DESIRED isn't pushing itself into Silicon Valley, but rather, is being invited in.
– People who encounter INFORMATION DESIRED's concept of operations, who know the Internet industry, and who know how it works, as insiders, see a real opportunity for our activity to fix this market. Hence the invitations: "why don't you come over here", "help our companies function on the Internet", "we want to help you grow INFORMATION DESIRED in Silicon Valley, and from there, to the entire world” – Tom says.
We could not turn a deaf ear to words so agreeable and important to us.