You already know that there is someone in the world who wants to make your business work even better, for you to have more customers - and not just any customers, but those motivated to buy your product or service - and at the same time, we won’t take a penny from you until you actually see results. That’s us – INFORMATION DESIRED. Do you want to become one of our clients? We will show you, step by step, what you should expect from collaboration with INFORMATION DESIRED.
1) Our Project Coordinator will send an expert to you
The first person you will meet in the process is Wojtek Labecki – our Project Coordinator, who’s kind of like an air traffic controller – he’s the one who manages all the traffic, keeps his finger on the pulse, and knows what’s going on every step of the way that you’re traveling with us, making sure that the path is leading where it should.
It is Wojtek who decides who among INFORMATION DESIRED’s team of experts will take care of your company – regardless of the industry you’re in and where in the world you do business. Wojtek will designate an expert who will start to develop your project.
2) First meeting within 24 h
The expert selected by Wojtek will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a meeting. Why? To learn about your company, to understand what your business is based on, and to investigate whether and how we can help you. Because you have to remember that INFORMATION DESIRED isn’t for everyone. There are businesses for which other online tools exist on the market, and our assistance is quite unnecessary. Do you want to see what companies INFORMATION DESIRED is dedicated for? Look here.
Let’s go back to the first meeting. The expert we have selected will come to you and ask you a series of questions that will enable them to become acquainted with your business. They will take notes and record your conversation on a voice recorder. Why? If we decide, together, that we will start building your website, this first conversation will already be a source of information based on which the editor will begin writing the first articles for the website.
3) Decision of the Investment Committee
After meeting with you, the expert will prepare a report that they will present to the INFORMATION DESIRED Investment Committee. It is precisely this committee that makes the decision whether we can become involved in building your website.
At the same time, the Investment Committee allocates a budget to your project. You have to remember that, since you don’t cover the costs of creating a running your website for 12 months, INFORMATION DESIRED covers them instead – it is we who invest in your website and bear the risk of this investment.
4) We will launch your new website within 30 days
Your website will come to life within 30 days after the Investment Committee issues a positive decision. However this won’t be a website that will be built and then left alone, it will constantly be changing, evolving, developing, growing together with your business. We will continuously describe not just your offer, but also important moments in your company’s life. We will constantly be at your side.
At the beginning, however, we will make available an internet address containing our original website construction tools, buy a domain, and create the first articles for the purposes of your website. At this time, before your website is launched, we will consult the content posted on it with you, asking for your authorization. If you say “OK, let’s do it”, then we will present you with the financial terms and launch the website on the internet.
5) We present you with the financial terms of collaboration
- If you see that you have more customers thanks to our work, and decide to pay us for it after 12 months, at the latest, you should know what amount this will be from the start. This is why we present you with our offer from the very start, so that you don’t wonder “what will happen if...”. With us, everything will be clear from the beginning, because we are convinced that business should be done honestly.
- Our financial offer will assume that you don’t have to pay us for anything for the first 12 months. After 12 months, at the latest, you yourself will make a decision: either you will decide that you want to pay us, because you see that you have a stream of new, valuable customers thanks to us, or you will decide that you don’t want to pay – then we end the project, delete your website from the internet along with all of its content, and part ways with no strings attached.
- If you decide to collaborate with us further, you don’t have to pay the entire amount arranged at the beginning all at once, we can split the payment into 24 monthly rates.
- You will probably notice the effects of our activity much earlier than after 12 months, and you will already know then that you want to work with us on a permanent basis and pay us for the work we do. Perfect! You can make the decision on further cooperation and payment at any time during these 12 months. The earlier you decide to pay us, the less you will pay. If you decide to pay us earlier, you will receive an additional discount for every month remaining until the final deadline for settlement.
The expert will present you with a specific financial offer at the second meeting, but if you want to learn more today, take a look here.
6) From now on, we will collaborate on a regular basis – we will need you
You have to know that it’s not like you will place an order for building your company's website with us, and the next time we see each other will be in a year. We will create your company’s website together with you, because nobody knows how your business works and what’s new as well as you do. So the plan of action is this: the first articles for the website will probably be created based on the information you give us at the first meeting, and further articles will be published based on subsequent talks. We will describe exactly how your company operates, what you offer, how you work for your customers, what your strong points are, your team and your past projects.
Besides containing basic information about your company, your website has to be alive, and new information and news about your business must continuously be posted. That's exactly what we need you for. This is why the INFORMATION DESIRED team assigned to your project will contact you regularly to talk for a few minutes and hear what's new from you. It might be once a week, maybe once every two weeks – depends on how much is going on at your company.
Usually, the editor will simply call you to ask a few questions. But we know, you're running a company, so you don’t have a lot of time. That’s all right. We can make an appointment for a telephone call on a specific date and at a specific time, to better fit into your schedule. We can also arrange to send you questions, and you will record the answers to them on a voice recorder in the peace and quiet of your home and send them to us. We can arrange the form of contact, but the most important thing is that you have to cooperate with us to give us fresh information.
We will also prepare multimedia materials, photos, galleries, videos for your website. For this, we will simply come to your company in person to make recordings or do a photo session.
7) A decision by the Investment Committee every month
At the beginning of collaboration, the Investment Committee decides whether we will enter into a relationship by investing money and people in your website and running it for you for 12 months. But this decision isn’t once and for all.
The Investment Committee convenes every month to analyze the progress of your website and its results. It may happen that there will be no results. Yes, it happens sometimes, mainly in situations where a business owner such as yourself does not find the time to give us information regularly. In such a case, we don't have anything to write articles about, and your website dies a slow death, no matter how much effort we put in. So if you don't cooperate with us, nothing will come of all this, and the Investment Committee may decide to end collaboration at any time.
8) 12 months later. What next?
The 12 months of the so-called start-up phase of your website have passed. If, by now, you have not made a decision on whether you want to work with us and pay us for the work we have done, then now is the last call to do so. If you are satisfied with what we have done for you during this period of time because you see that you have masses of new customers thanks to us, then you pay us the arranged amount according to the schedule of payments.
But of course, that’s not the end. We then transition to the so-called “success sustainment” phase. Here, INFORMATION DESIRED’s role as an investor ends. Further cooperation can take on two forms:
- either the project is taken over by the editor who managed your website until now – they were the one who you were in touch with most frequently over the course of the last 12 months and the one who described your business, and they are the one who knew your products/services best, and from now on, they will take full responsibility for running your website; at this stage, payments for this service are monthly, and you pay the editor, not INFORMATION DESIRED. If you still want to develop your website, but not with the same editor as before, for any reason, you can also turn to us;
- or we place the “spun-up” website in your hands, and from now on, it will be your job to publish “Information Desired” regularly so that your website continues to be an effective tool for customer acquisition. If you have the time and people who can do it instead of us, then you will pay us only for making available the technology required to run the website.
If something is still unclear to you, don’t hesitate to write us. Wojtek Labecki, our Project Coordinator, will definitely answer all of your questions: email@example.com