|Unicorns! Unicorns are everywhere! Is this a sign?|
|Get to know INFORMATION DESIRED in 7 minutes|
INFORMATION DESIRED doesn’t deal with ad campaigns that only affect a consumer for a moment. Our goal is to create long-term interest in a business owner's services online. The money we invest brings the business owner profit that is 10, 50 or even 100 times higher than the costs. And we cover the costs. The business owner doesn't have to pay anything if he doesn’t think it’s worth it. He only takes the profit.
We write a lot about what cooperation with INFORMATION DESIRED is based on when a business owner becomes our investee. We write a lot about what INFORMATION DESIRED’s philosophy of action is based on and how we work with our investees. But we thought that we would like to show you all this with a specific example. See how a website is built from scratch.
Two weeks have passed since we announced our contest, with $10,000 up for grabs. And nothing. Our telephones are quiet, our e-mail inbox isn't overflowing, and all’s quiet on Facebook, where we announced this contest. This really puts us in a good mood, and not just because those $10,000 are still snug in our pocket.
Where do these clients come from? After all, they don’t grow on trees. We don’t dig them up from under the earth. If we say that our activities bring throngs of new clients to an Investee that means that we pull these clients from out of the market. Because they are already present on this market. The question is, who will “rake them in” from the pool – you or your competition? INFORMATION DESIRED will give you the biggest piece of the pie.
Have you noticed? Once again, we have changed for you. For you, or maybe more for those who are visiting the INFORMATION DESIRED website for the first time. All of this is so that it is even easier to understand what INFORMATION DESIRED does. Without reading long essays but rather at a first glance.
- I had the opportunity to work in a startup that is changing the approach to online marketing. I have the sense that, at INFORMATION DESIRED, I am taking part in a transformation of the Internet – says Peter, our new expert. Do you know how he came on board INFORMATION DESIRED? One day, Tom Kuzak, creator of INFORMATION DESIRED, got into an Uber...
Peter is our new expert, which means that he manages projects for INFORMATION DESIRED Investees. How did he join our team? It's a funny story. Until recently, he was an Uber driver. One day, Tom Kuzak got into his car.
- We began talking about marketing on the way, and after an hour-long talk, Tom offered me a job – says Peter. Strange? Not really. First of all, because Peter is studying marketing at the Warsaw School of Economics, so he’s not just some random guy. Secondly, when he heard about the INFORMATION DESIRED philosophy of action, he himself thought that he would like to work with us.
- When Tom began telling me about the company, it seemed very interesting to me, with an approach that is completely different from all the other marketing companies. I was quietly counting on him to offer me a job and tried to make conversation in such a way that I could sell myself – Peter admits.
- First of all, it’s flexible work, and as a student, I can fit working hours in between my classes. Secondly, and most importantly, I have the opportunity to work at a startup that is changing the approach to the Internet and online marketing – Peter emphasizes.
- I have a sense that, at INFORMATION DESIRED, I am taking part in a transformation of the Internet and of the approach to online marketing, and this is the greatest value of this job – he adds.
Interestingly, Peter recently took part in the recruitment process at another marketing company. But despite the fact that he passed to the next stage of recruitment, he gave it up himself. Why? – It all seemed kind of far-fetched to me, and it wasn't what I want to do with my life. It was pushing advertising that doesn’t work down people's throats – Peter says.
- I have several acquaintances who are founding their own marketing startups, and they also offered me jobs, but I never decided to take them up on it, because really, they are using the same model as all the other companies: positioning, pushing ads, Facebook, etc., and I had doubts about all of that – Peter admits.
With us, he doesn’t have doubts, because nobody is telling him to force anything on people. Moreover, at INFORMATION DESIRED, he won’t even have to sell anything. Because we don't sell anything – we invest in the websites of business owners.