|INFORMATION DESIRED at the Wolves Summit in Warsaw|
|Get to know INFORMATION DESIRED in 7 minutes|
- I had the opportunity to work in a startup that is changing the approach to online marketing. I have the sense that, at INFORMATION DESIRED, I am taking part in a transformation of the Internet – says Peter, our new expert. Do you know how he came on board INFORMATION DESIRED? One day, Tom Kuzak, creator of INFORMATION DESIRED, got into an Uber...
Peter is our new expert, which means that he manages projects for INFORMATION DESIRED Investees. How did he join our team? It's a funny story. Until recently, he was an Uber driver. One day, Tom Kuzak got into his car.
- We began talking about marketing on the way, and after an hour-long talk, Tom offered me a job – says Peter. Strange? Not really. First of all, because Peter is studying marketing at the Warsaw School of Economics, so he’s not just some random guy. Secondly, when he heard about the INFORMATION DESIRED philosophy of action, he himself thought that he would like to work with us.
- When Tom began telling me about the company, it seemed very interesting to me, with an approach that is completely different from all the other marketing companies. I was quietly counting on him to offer me a job and tried to make conversation in such a way that I could sell myself – Peter admits.
- First of all, it’s flexible work, and as a student, I can fit working hours in between my classes. Secondly, and most importantly, I have the opportunity to work at a startup that is changing the approach to the Internet and online marketing – Peter emphasizes.
- I have a sense that, at INFORMATION DESIRED, I am taking part in a transformation of the Internet and of the approach to online marketing, and this is the greatest value of this job – he adds.
Interestingly, Peter recently took part in the recruitment process at another marketing company. But despite the fact that he passed to the next stage of recruitment, he gave it up himself. Why? – It all seemed kind of far-fetched to me, and it wasn't what I want to do with my life. It was pushing advertising that doesn’t work down people's throats – Peter says.
- I have several acquaintances who are founding their own marketing startups, and they also offered me jobs, but I never decided to take them up on it, because really, they are using the same model as all the other companies: positioning, pushing ads, Facebook, etc., and I had doubts about all of that – Peter admits.
With us, he doesn’t have doubts, because nobody is telling him to force anything on people. Moreover, at INFORMATION DESIRED, he won’t even have to sell anything. Because we don't sell anything – we invest in the websites of business owners.