|We are filming a loooot of new videos for our new co-workers|
|The Internet got worse as a tool for business owners|
We are Polish but we registered our company in the United States, in Silicon Valley. People often ask us - why? If a company is doing something extraordinary on a global scale, something whose reach might cover a large part of the Earth and there's no competition at the moment, then really, there is no other way than to set up in Silicon Valley – is what Tom Kuzak, creator of INFORMATION DESIRED, believes. But there's still something else.
You often wonder at us. Like at how INFORMATION DESIRED doesn't take money “in advance”, and really, you don’t have to pay us at all. Or at how we do things, but we don’t sell anything and you can’t order anything from us. And that... The list goes on. Tom Kuzak, the creator of INFORMATION DESIRED decided to collect all of these things that you can’t wrap your head around and talk about them.
The first year of your website’s existence is very hard work. INFORMATION DESIRED takes full responsibility for it. We also invest funds in getting the project off the ground. What’s next? After that, the success that was achieved together with the client must only be maintained. You can do it yourself, without INFORMATION DESIRED’s involvement, or you can ask us for help. That depends only on you.
This question always comes up. And that's good. But we at INFORMATION DESIRED have a certain problem with it. Because it's actually two questions in one: “how much does it cost” and “how much do I have to risk”. Many companies have the same answer to both of these questions. But not us. Everything is different with us.
- I had the opportunity to work in a startup that is changing the approach to online marketing. I have the sense that, at INFORMATION DESIRED, I am taking part in a transformation of the Internet – says Peter, our new expert. Do you know how he came on board INFORMATION DESIRED? One day, Tom Kuzak, creator of INFORMATION DESIRED, got into an Uber...
Peter is our new expert, which means that he manages projects for INFORMATION DESIRED Clients. How did he join our team? It's a funny story. Until recently, he was an Uber driver. One day, Tom Kuzak got into his car.
- We began talking about marketing on the way, and after an hour-long talk, Tom offered me a job – says Peter. Strange? Not really. First of all, because Peter is studying marketing at the Warsaw School of Economics, so he’s not just some random guy. Secondly, when he heard about the INFORMATION DESIRED philosophy of action, he himself thought that he would like to work with us.
- When Tom began telling me about the company, it seemed very interesting to me, with an approach that is completely different from all the other marketing companies. I was quietly counting on him to offer me a job and tried to make conversation in such a way that I could sell myself – Peter admits.
- First of all, it’s flexible work, and as a student, I can fit working hours in between my classes. Secondly, and most importantly, I have the opportunity to work at a startup that is changing the approach to the Internet and online marketing – Peter emphasizes.
- I have a sense that, at INFORMATION DESIRED, I am taking part in a transformation of the Internet and of the approach to online marketing, and this is the greatest value of this job – he adds.
Interestingly, Peter recently took part in the recruitment process at another marketing company. But despite the fact that he passed to the next stage of recruitment, he gave it up himself. Why? – It all seemed kind of far-fetched to me, and it wasn't what I want to do with my life. It was pushing advertising that doesn’t work down people's throats – Peter says.
- I have several acquaintances who are founding their own marketing startups, and they also offered me jobs, but I never decided to take them up on it, because really, they are using the same model as all the other companies: positioning, pushing ads, Facebook, etc., and I had doubts about all of that – Peter admits.
With us, he doesn’t have doubts, because nobody is telling him to force anything on people. Moreover, at INFORMATION DESIRED, he won’t even have to sell anything. Because we don't sell anything – we invest in the websites of business owners.